February 10, 2011

Croquembouche - revisited!!


Remember this, everybody!? Croquembouche was the DB challenge for the month of June, 2010. It was such fun making it the first time and sharing it with a bunch of friends! I decided to make it again during the holidays last year as a thankyou gift when we went over to a friend's for a dinner party!


I thought I would post the new pictures that we took of my second successful try and inspire those who haven't tried this before! Hope the pictures are tempting enough to give them a try!

Unadorned, but I still think they are super pretty!

Stay tuned for the DB challenge for this month! Have a great week!

4 comments:

Saee Koranne-Khandekar said...

Yum! Getting better and better! One day, I will muster up the courage for this!

Tia said...

great job! it looks amazing.

Vimitha Durai said...

U have a lovely dessert blog. Happy to follw u

Indian Recipe Book said...

The recipe sounds n look s delicious.. Thanks a lot for sharing this authentic recipe..will try it as I know my hubby will love this one :)