December 22, 2008

Cowgirl Chocolates from the Cowgirl!!

Foodbuzz has a new feature called the "Tastemaker program" in which members get a chance to try products by different vendors or Foodbuzz partners. I jumped at the oppurtunity to try out new products especially since Foodbuzz promised to bring only the best products for its members to sample. It is an opt-in programme and if you sign up, you will get an email whenever a product becomes available. And if you are quick with your response "Yes!", a sample would be send to you ASAP. Some products might be in limited supply and so its dispensed on a first-reply basis.

I recently received an email about the first sample product "Cowgirl Chocolates". Those who know me would agree that I could never resist chocolates!! I sent my ooooh yes! reply to Foodbuzz and soon enough, got a package delivered home.


Inside there was this beautifully packaged red box filled with yummy treats! There were dark and light chocolate varieties along with Cappuccino, Mocha, Hazelnut, Habanero, Raspberry and Caramel. They were divided into Spicy and Mild chocolates. Some of them had a dark chocolate shell and a creamy flavored filling which was the spicy part. I could get only a few pictures because as soon as the box was opened, my lil one and husband jumped in on them! And as you can see, theres no picture of the chocolate itself because nobody had the patience to wait for a picture before tossing them in their mouth!

Verdict: As you might have guessed, we loved them. As for the spicy part, I wouldnt mind if the spicy ones were a bit more so.

Cowgirl Chocolates are sweet and spicy gourmet chocolates for adventurous chocolate lovers and packaged as unique beautiful gifts for any and all occasions - says the Head Cowgirl.... and I agree. They make for a great gift for any occassion and come in beautifully packed cute boxes and would impress anybody!!

Thanks Foodbuzz, for the wonderful oppurtunity to sample these delicious chocolates!!

4 comments:

AnuSriram said...

I too received them... They are amazing!

Mahimaa's kitchen said...

wow awesome.. can u tell me exactly how to sign up in their products program?

Anonymous said...

WOW!! i had signed up but received nothing at all:-( That box looks so festive.. Where are the chocolates?;-)

Navita (Gupta) Hakim said...

hey I am a foodbuzz memeber too...where do i sign up for the tastemaker thingy??

I am new ..so this ques may sound silly...but if u cud still answer plz. :)

snoritaz123@yahoo.com
thanks