May 23, 2008

My THIRD award, while spreading some niceness!!!


I am on cloud nine.......I thought two awards in two days were overwhelming.....But the impossible has happened!!! Sukanya of Hot n' Sweet Bowl passed the "Nice Matters" award to me. I would like to thank all the friends who visit my blog regularly and take time to leave their comments. Each friendly word or appreciative comment left on the blog by you all boost me up so much, it feels grrrrrreat!! Thanks a lot Sukanya, for choosing me!

I would like to pass this on to:

Cham of Spice-Club

Once again I thank all of you who thought about me while passing on the awards, and all who support me with their kind words. You all make me want to make my blog better each passing day!! My passion for blogging is now much beyond what I thought it would ever be!

8 comments:

Sherin said...

hey .. congrats JZ!! I've haven't been blogging for few days and when I came back there was this wonderful news from u.... its simply gobsmacked and immensely proud on ur fabulous achievement.... keep up the good work dear.. and all the best for ur future ventures!

Cham said...

Thank u so much to pass this award :) i am really flattered ...Congrats for ur award deserve it for ur hard baking work!

Sangeeth said...

wow! thats good to hear :) so wheres our treat ;)

notyet100 said...

congrats,..yar so ,,.me waiting for the orange cake,..:-)

Unknown said...

congrats..on ur award..u deserve it

ranji said...

hi JZ ..whoa!!ur on a award spree:)...congrats again:)..

Rachel said...

Congrts on the well-deserved award and thanks so much :D

@the_whisk_affair said...

Thanks sherin, cham, sangeeth, notyet100, divya vikram, ranji and rachel! You all encourage me with your nice feedback!